If you’re looking for Realme X2 Pro RMX1931 Global Stable Rom Firmware, you’ve come to the correct place. Realme, a manufacturer, is based at The Realme. utilizing a quad-core Qualcomm processor. The device has 6GB of internal storage and 4GB of RAM. It has a 6.5-inch PLS LCD display with a battery capacity of 5000mAh. Users who want to restore the smartphone to its stock firmware version should utilize this tutorial.
If you experience problems with your smartphone, such as system flaws, bricking after flashing, screen locks, password locks, FRP, hanging, and dead, you can use a flash file to solve it.
Custom Rom Advantages
- Custom Flashing Bricked firmware makes it impossible to open.
- Fix the boot loop bug with stock firmware.
- Software versions can be upgraded or downgraded.
- After flashing, unbrick the dead
- Open your Google Account Remove FRP.
- The way to Fix the Screen Lock
- Fix any problems with the device, like it getting stuck on the logo or skipping
Unlocking the bootloader Realme X2 Pro
Unlock the bootloader according to the instructions from the Realme X2 topic . Everything is described there in detail and I don’t see any point in duplicating it here.
IMPORTANT! Use the attached apk file to unlock:
- for ColorOS Android 9: DeepTesting_Realme_.apk (418.71 KB)
- for Realme UI Android 10: Deeptesting_RealmeX2.apk (3.01 MB)
- adb reboot bootloader
- The smartphone will ask for permission “Allow USB debugging”, click OK
- 5. Once your device boots into bootloader mode, enter in the command line
- fastboot –disable-verity –disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
- NoteOn Realme UI Android 10, this currently causes the fingerprint to not work
- 6. Flash TWRP using the following command
- fastboot flash recovery twrp-RMX1991- IMPORTANT! Instead of XX, enter the current value.
- Attention after the firmware it should show Finished. Total time: and execution time.
- 7. Without leaving Fastboot Mode, use the volume up or down keys to select Recovery Mode
- Done . You are in TWRP.
Removing unnecessary apk via adb Realme X2
1. Unlock developer mode:
In the phone – Settings – About phone –
2. Build number – Press hard until you see
USB debugging – turn on the toggle switch.
3. On the computer – drivers in Windows 10 are installed from the system
4. Connect the phone to the computer
5. On the phone – Switch the connection type via USB position as in the screenshot
6. On the phone – Agree with permission to connect to your PC
7. gsmmunna andr…atform-tools#downloads – Download for Windows, unpack, this is adb.
8. On the computer – Launch the command line – win+r – cmd
9. On the computer – cmd – Go to the directory with adb
Getting a list of packages that include the word market
pm list packages | grep “market”
pm list packages
It’s all there in the adb shell
How to install Custom ROM on Realme X2 Pro
Realme X2 Pro (RMX1931) GLOBAL ROM
- Installing custom recovery TWRP
Current version of TWRP here
Current version of vbmeta ColorOShere , vbmeta for Realme UI vbmeta.img
- . Place TWRP Realme X2 Pro RMX1931 imagined vbmeta.img to the ADB tool folder (preferably unzip to the root of drive C).
. Then open a CMD window inside that folder. To do this, Shift + right-click on any empty space inside the folder and then select Open command window here.
. On your smartphone, in Developer Options, enable USB Debugging
. Connect your Android device to your PC. Type the following in the command window to boot your device into bootloader/ fastboot mode:
Realme X2 Pro RMX1931 Custom ROM Working
Realme X2 Pro(RMX1931) Global Rom install fingerprint Lock Working.
Realme X2 Pro (RMX1931) Global Rom install Removing the Chinese language.
No Bug Stable ROM
|Realme X2 Pro (RMX1931) Global Rom Paid 5$||Google Drive|